What are the top 3 challenges of your senior leadership team? Many organizations cite lack of trust, lack of alignment, and lack of accountability for deliverables. One of the best ways to get at what isn’t working is to regularly ask your team the following questions:
- What are we doing that is spot on and we need to keep doing?
- What do we need to stop doing?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Where is the lack of follow-through and what will we do about it?
- How can we as a whole team work together (across silos) to solve our critical problems?
When teams regularly take a step back to honestly assess themselves, problems are identified before they multiply. Now the team can nimbly respond and engage the whole organization to right the ship.
If your team would benefit from an objective thought partner to facilitate these critical conversations, please contact Marjorie@ascendconsulting.net.
Marjorie R. Johnson, LCSW, PCC, Certified Team Coach Practitioner, Global Team Coach Institute
Executive and Systemic Team Coaching • Career Coaching • Training and Development